2009 September 30
- Is TV actually better, or do we just think it’s better because twitter says so?
- Thanks to Sunday night’s premiere of Amazing Race, I now realize it’s not that easy to herd ducks.
- Last week on Project Runway, I discovered that my fantasy of seeing Dune stillsuits walk down the runway might not be that far off. Sadly, this designer was eliminated, but hope lives on.
- The Show That Must Not Be Named will now have a slightly different name. That will continue to go Unnamed.
- On the Jay Leno Show last night, Julia Louis-Dreyfuss dealt with the problematic embargo against cross-network primetime guest appearances by figuring out how to advertise for CBS while appearing on NBC.